Outbound marketing is the key that will determine the success for most B2B marketing. With the right strategy to execute outbound marketing, you help your company to save cost as well as having the capability to measure the activities organized by your company. However, done badly may just ruin your company, brand and also products.
Need for impactful outbound marketing
A research conducted by a group of marketers shows that most companies failed to execute outbound marketing correctly. Sadly, these companies do not realize their mistake and often wondered the root that causes the lack and drop of sales for their products and services.
What to consider to succeed?
If you strive to execute your outbound marketing correctly, you need to spend time and effort to identify the right basics for the campaign. Here are some elements ought to consider when planning for your upcoming campaign.
- Message – First and foremost, brief your telemarketers on the product or service you want them to sell. Bear in mind that you shouldn’t pass out the script and demand them to memorize it word-by-word. This is the worst form of tactic for your telemarketers to convince and persuade your prospects. Therefore, you should highlight points and tips for your telemarketers as a guideline when it comes to the execution day of the campaign.
- Target audience – You need to gather information of your prospects and segregate them to few categories. Design the right campaign to target the right group of customers. It is a waste of time, money and effort if you target the message at the wrong group of audience. Besides that, when you call-up your prospects based on a list provided by company, ensure that the list is updated and removed names those who have unsubscribe.
- The perfect marketer – Another important factor that determines the success of your campaign is to hire the perfect candidate to execute the campaign.
- Timing – You need to adjust and determine the perfect timing to call-up your prospects and regular customers. When your company comes up with a new campaign, you need to get in touch with customers to inform them the latest updates. When telemarketers failed to call at certain time, they keep trying at different times of the day. Also, they keep persevering.
- Encouraging and motivating staffs – Outbound telemarketing requires thick skin as telemarketers keep calling throughout the day to get feedback and response from customers. So, your company should organize activities or programmes to motivate the existing telemarketers to ensure that they perform the best at all times