The annual ICDCS conference is a premier international forum for researchers, developers and users to present, discuss and exchange the cutting edge ideas and latest findings on topics related to any aspects of distributed computing systems. They invite you to submit your original contributions to ICDCS 2020.
Given the latest status of COVID-19, ICDCS’20 organization committee decides to convert the conference to the online format. It is unfortunate that they cannot meet in person in this Nov/Dec, but the health and safety of the conference attendees are their top priority. As the cost for running the virtual conference will decrease compared with the physical conference, they are working on the conference finance and will perform partial refunds to the existing registrations.
The online conference will consist of two parts: live online sessions for keynotes, best paper candidates and award presentations that will happen on the days of the conference (November 29 – December 1, 2020), and pre-recorded video presentations of the papers that will be made accessible before the conference dates. Conference proceedings will be published in December 2020 as planned.
As the conference goes virtual, the organization committee is pleased to offer FREE non-author registrations! Please use the registration link http://www.cvent.com/d/jnqc89 to make the free registration for their record.
Serverless Straggler Mitigation using Error-Correcting Codes
Vipul Gupta, Dominic Carrano, Yaoqing Yang, Vaishaal Shankar, Thomas Courtade and Kannan Ramchandran
HybrIDX: New Hybrid Index for Volume-hiding Range Queries in Data Outsourcing Services
Kui Ren, Yu Guo, Jiaqi Li, Xiaohua Jia, Cong Wang, Yajin Zhou, Sheng Wang, Ning Cao and Feifei Li
Elan: Towards Generic and Efficient Elastic Training for Deep Learning
Lei Xie, Jidong Zhai, Baodong Wu, Yuanbo Wang, Xingcheng Zhang, Peng Sun and Shengen Yan
Please use the following link to register for the conference:
- Authors of accepted papers must finish the author full registration to guarantee that the papers
are included in the proceedings.
One author full registration is required for each paper. If you have multiple papers accepted, each paper must be registered and paid.
- Author full registration is not cancellable.
- In case the conference is cancelled due to COVID-19, conference registration fee will be refunded partially.
- Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we advise the conference attendees to make their travel arrangement only after mid-May.
- Cancellation policy: All cancellation requests must be received in writing to [email protected] by June 30th 2020 AoE. There will be an administrative fee of 50% of the original registration rate deducted for cancelled registrations. Author Registrations are not cancellable.
As the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority, IEEE continues to monitor the developing COVID-19 pandemic. In the event ICDCS 2020 is cancelled, all conference registrants will receive a full refund. Author registration fees will still apply for any author who wishes to have their proceedings published. Any changes in author registration fees will be communicated and refunded accordingly.