The Klang Valley is one of the busiest cities in the world today. It refers to the entire Kuala Lumpur and some parts of Selangor like Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya and Sunway, all of which are commonly known as the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. As such, the Klang Valley provides an attractive option when it comes to out-of-home advertising like billboards as it is home to hundreds and thousands of businesses and companies. Below are the top 5 roads in Klang Valley where billboard advertising is most popular.
1. Federal Highway
– The Federal Highway is one of the busiest highways in Malaysia. It connects the city centre with many parts of Selangor which makes it extremely popular with people travelling to and from work every day. Billboards along the highway are in high demand as they are seen by thousands of vehicle owners each day. Notable spots for billboards along the highway include the areas in front of MidValley Shopping Centre and heading towards Sunway.
2. Jalan Sultan Ismail
– This is the street which houses the most popular shopping centres in Malaysia like Sungei Wang Plaza, Lot 10 Shopping Centre and heads out to world class hotels like Shangri-La Hotel and Concorde Hotels respectively. The billboards on the crossroad in front of Lot 10 are one of the most expensive and largest ones in the country. A notable spot for billboards is at the crossroad with Jalan Bukit Bintang.
3. Jalan Bukit Bintang
– This is the adjacent street located next to Jalan Sultan Ismail that houses JW Marriot Hotel, Pavilion Shopping Centre and Fahrenheit 88 shopping centre which is known to have one of the highest traffic numbers every day. The area around LTAT building is one of the popular spots for billboards here.
4. Jalan Raja Laut
– located in the heart of the city centre, Jalan Raja Laut houses buildings like the Kuala Lumpur City Hall. Billboards along this road benefits from high traffic coming from cars, people on foot and the LRT. The areas in front of DBKL building and around Sogo Shopping Centre are known for their high visibilities which are attractive locations.
5. Jalan Tun Razak
– known as the longest stretch in the city centre, Jalan Tun Razak has many billboards along its stretch. This road is always congested as it connects many parts of the Klang Valley, bringing people from all walks of life to their workplace and homes respectively. The most popular spots for billboards along this road include the places around the National Heart Institute and towards the KLCC areas while there are high poles located around WenWorth Hotel at the Pudu vicinity.
Please check out our comprehensive portal for billboard advertising in Malaysia.