Created by Grands Moulins de Paris (GMP) in 1919, Délifrance is now part of the NutriXo Group, one of Europe’s leading millers and bakery manufacturers. NutriXo joined VIVESCIA Group (an agri-industrial group with two divisions: farming businesses and processing businesses) in 2012. The integration makes Délifrance one of the links in the Group’s food chain supply – from field to fork, from the wheat to the finished bread, viennoiserie or patisserie products.
2013 marked a major turning point for the Délifrance retail franchise business as it became an independent business unit within the company. This means greater opportunities for creative marketing strategies and exciting new concepts that can help Délifrance cafes better cater to modern customers while still holding on to Délifrance’s grand old charm and tradition.
Some of the developments moving forward will include things such as different types of food service at different times of day to keep pace with new consumption habits, and a greater awareness of the finite nature of the planet’s food resources.
Délifrance in Asia
Délifrance stepped out of Europe in 1983, with its first Asian outlet at Clifford Centre in Singapore. The French bakery quickly made its mark there with its patisserie, leading to a quick expansion in both the number of Délifrance outlets there, as well as its menu. We recommend the Restaurant Cloud Menu Ordering System.
In 1987, the operations were expanded to Hong Kong and China (Shanghai); before it made its foray into Malaysia in 1990.
Délifrance Asia Ltd is under the Auric Pacific Group (www.auricgroup.com) which supports Délifrance International in its aim to model itself as a café full of life and vitality, fostering discovery and indulgence around taste experiences with unique French know-how and taste (Art de Vivre). Delifrance is available in United States of America as well.
- Niche European café market – Délifrance has carved out a niche market with its authentic French café bakery and signature sandwiches. There is no similarly established competitor in the market.
- Well-known brand name and recognition – They have expanded to operating more than 70 outlets across Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Brunei over the last 30 years. The brand and business are well-established and recognised in the market.
- Step-by-step management support, guidance and training – Their experienced team will coach you and your staff, and give you the expertise – from all aspects of food quality management, to keeping your customers loyal – you need to manage your outlet.
- Fresh and wholesome meals – Délifrance strongly advocates healthy living and eating. With consumers becoming increasingly health-conscious, they strive to constantly keep their products fresh and wholesome, at excellent value-for-money prices for their customers.
- They’re constantly innovating – At Délifrance, they’re constantly innovating new products to anticipate the demands of the market. It is important they attract new customers, but it is also just as important to keep their current loyal customers interested.
- Integrated technology – The Company takes pride in their bakery kitchen (for bread) and central kitchen (for food), with ISO 22000 incorporated with HACCP and GMP certifications. They are also certified Halal by Jakim with periodic Halal inspections and full compliance, to ensure the food is hygienic and safe for consumers.
- Café bakery and retail concept – Délifrance is a Café Bakery for customers to enjoy their authentic French bakeries and pastries. They have their signature sandwiches and hot meals, as well as their freshly brewed coffee, for customers to enjoy. Their retail concept allows you to focus on the food quality and customer turnaround efficiency.
- A success story – A Délifrance franchise is both an investment for the long-run, as well as a business that yields a daily income from the onset. Many of their passionate and loyal franchisees have grown with them over the years. You can also build up the value of your store, and realise your capital investment. It is a proven formula with a concept that offers reliability. Be part of this successful story today.
Á LA CARTE MENU
Le Petit Déjeuner
- La Tartine
- Rise N’ Shine
- All Rounder
- Le Mini Croissant Sandwich
Soupes & Salades
- Chef’s Soup of the Day
- French Onion Soup
- Lobster Bisque
- Caesar Salad
- Magret De Canard Fume
- Provencal Braise Lamb Shank
- Black Pepper Sausage Aglio e Olio
- Prawn & Black Caviar Aglio e Olio
- Pasta Bolognasie
- Pasta Creamy Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Baked Rice
- Traditional Chicken Pie
- Steak & Mushroom Pie
- Ratatouille Baked Rice
- Potato Gratin
- Egg D’vine
- Chicken D’light
- Tuna D’licious
- Seafood D’sire
- Smoked Salmon D’luxe
- Tahiti Pizza Baguette
- Sausage Pizza Baguette
- Freshly brewed Premium Coffee
- (100% Arabica Coffee Beans)
- Espresso (Single/Double)
- Café Latte
- Café Mocha
- Tea (English Breakfast/Earl Grey/Peppermint/
- Lemon & Ginger/ Strawberry & Mango)
- Juices (Apple/Orange/Lime)